During the Safer at Home order the last couple of months, we at Pathmakers have made some discoveries about ourselves, our families, our team and our organization. We encourage you to take some time to reflect on the discoveries that you have made with your team and in your organization. It’s helpful to use an appreciative perspective when you are identifying these discoveries. Take time to look at what really worked and where your team and organization shined. When you focus more on the areas of success, you will bring more success.
We have outlined some questions below to help you uncover some of these discoveries.
Identifying discoveries on your team:
- What are the hidden strengths you have uncovered on your team?
- What key insights have you discovered?
- Are there any blind spots that you have discovered and could close the gap on?
- How do you use what you learned to plan for the future?
- Who on your team have emerged as leaders? How are you going to help them continue to learn, grow and build their leadership?
Identifying discoveries in your organization:
- What have you come to learn about your organization and your industry that you didn’t know before?
- What did you discover that your organization could do, or do differently, that you didn’t know your organization could do?
- What areas were you able to be agile and flexible, adapting quickly to change?
- How did you sustain your culture? How did you live and breathe your organizational values?
Pathmakers is your partner in creating a thriving leadership structure and culture to help you capitalize on these discoveries and so much more. We would love to hear from you and work with your organization’s leaders. Contact us today!